Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My BAD! But It's Paleo Time!

Okay, okay. I have been a terrible blogger. I mean it was spring break and family time and I have actually had some homework. So I have been busy but the working out was still accomplished as always as it should have been for you!

Well as some of you may know, I now officially have a date to prom with a beautiful woman. Be jealous... But anyways, reading this blog not only gets you more fit but it also increases your game with the ladies. How? Well ask me and I shall tell...



Onto the good stuff! Diet Diet Diet Diet! Its the most important thing out of gym! I mean its the whole shibang! Its the milk to your cookies (which arn't paleo bee tee dubs). So A major movement in the CrossFit world is the Paleo Diet. Its pretty simple for guidelines. Eat lots of fruits and veggies along with lean meat at every meal. Stay away from dairy, sweets, starches, and all grains. May seem bad at first but now only does it increase health and lower risks for diseases like diabetes, it makes you feel great! The lack of processed foods and increased natural foods gives you much more energy. I mean i just feel happier when I eat healthier! I won't go into the science of it all but take my word unless you want me to prove it to you using the language of the nerds, which I dont think juiceheads will appreciate. So another main thing is protein. You may need to supplement to get all the protein necessary for your diet. I aim for about 300 grams a day which is tough to get so I usually supplement with two shakes a day. Now everyone is different, so we all have different needs. SO try and shoot for 1.5 grams of protein for pound of body weight. and also, we need calories. I am a very active person and need about 3000 calories to stay alive. SO cutting calories is not the way to get lean! I promise. Protein is the way to get big and lean I swear it! Again, trust me or I will overflow your frontal lobe with gibberish that you will fall asleep to. But feel free to ask as I would love to explain and fulfill my inner nerd.

Workout:

Track:

Discus Practice

3x8 minute whistle blow indian runs

Strength:

Rest day! I am sore all over. Legs, back, arms. Well needed

No comments:

Post a Comment