Well today is going to be the first of a series of many posts defining what fitness is. Do you know what fitness is? I doubt you have the full definition of it. Sure it may mean strong, or being a good runner, or things along those lines. But NO!!!!
Fitness is a term used to bring together all the aspects of being fit and a true athlete.
- Strength
- Stamina
- Endurance
- Flexibility
- Agility
- Power
- Coordination
- Nutrition
Now each day I will go into depth on each aspect of my definition of fitness. Now everyone may have a slight bit definition but I will give you mine, it is neither right or wrong. (Well actually I think it is text gold) So dont say hey your wrong or I forgot one. DONT. It's like one of those open response questions in class where you have to interpret a symbol in a book. Except unlike those this one is fun and doesn't ruin my day.
So I figure I will start tomorrow since today I pointed out all the aspects, and quite frankly I need to start getting my rest for prom because I have a feeling I am going to be wishing I had more sleep in me for it.
Track
10 minute run
5x300s (65%, 80%, 100%)
Discus
Workout
3x(15,10,6)
Preacher Curl
Tricep Pressdowns
Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls
Reverse Grip Pull Downs
Rope Hammer Curls
Tricep Dips
ABS
2x50
Russian Twists
2x20
45lb plate Oblique raises

No comments:
Post a Comment