Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Words. Not Even Once

"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda



Read it and respect it for two reasons. It is true and it is Star Wars. If you don't like Star Wars then you can go stand in the corner and think about how your life is incomplete. Yes that just happened.

But honestly there is no middle ground. Just like the fact there are two types of people in the world, those who do and those who say they should do. Be somebody who does. Simple as that. You can talk about how you should eat more veggies and take less handle pulls, but until you grab that rabbit food instead of that illicit substance, you are no better than a couch potato who won't get up to change the channel and is stuck watching lifetime.

I cannot stand when people say they should do something. Stop wasting your breath say that nonsense and actually do it. It is a crazy idea, I know. Stop talking about squatting five hundred and the mad amounts of poon you slaughtered all weekend and watch how it does absolutely nothing to increase your sorry excuse of a squat and the fact that the only action your bedroom sees is tears of loneliness.

Start taking action to be better. I never listen to people. As a coach, as a friend, and as a person I can honestly say that I hardly ever listen to people. I observe them. You can talk all you want, but if you want my attention I better see you ask for it and and not hear you ask for it.

I am keeping this post short for the sole reason that there is nothing else to say besides do. I challenge you to stop yourself when you say you are going to do something and just do it instead. Let everything people know about you be defined by your actions. Let the squat talk for you, let the diet talk for you, let your smile talk for you (stupid but still it counts), let your hard work talk for you, let the fact that you don't stop until the workout is over talk for you, let your sweat talk for you, let your blood talk for you. After all that you can sit back and talk, but there will be no reason because YOUR RESULTS will say everything that needs to be said. Why you did that extra squat, why you chose that rabbit food salad and meat tornado you may be asked,  but you just sit there and let them wonder. They will watch and learn and see that no words need to be said. Words are dead, actions are in.

Stay hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment